- ALL RAFTERS must park at our Hidden Valley parking lot: 2200 River Rd, Tahoe City, CA 96145 (NO PARKING AT THE LAUNCH SITE)
- ALL RAFTERS must report & check-in at our Hidden Valley parking lot (2200 River Rd)
- Upon your arrival at 2200 River Rd. we will check you in and have you sign your paperwork (or we’ll simply collect your paperwork, if you already printed and signed your WAIVERat home); we will then put you on a shuttle to the launch site!
- Once your adventure concludes, a shuttle will be waiting for you at the River Ranch Lodge to return you to your vehicle
- Again, there will be NO PARKING AT THE LAUNCH SITE (185 River Rd.)
- All customers should be masked during check-in, shuttle ride and launch (once you are on the river, no mask is required)
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 6–12
- Toddlers Ages 2–5
Take a Truckee River Float Trip
Get ready for an unforgettable day of water, sunshine, and relaxation on our Truckee River float trips!
Our Tahoe City rafting excursions feature a leisurely, self-guided, five-mile float down the Truckee River. This journey is perfect for families, couples, or anyone looking for an awesome day of river rafting in Tahoe City. Our trip takes about two to three hours, depending on your pace and number of stops.
The river itself is mild and easy to navigate, but includes a few surprise rapids for an invigorating end to your rafting voyage. Your rate includes our convenient and easy-to-use shuttle service and help from our friendly staff at the launch point to get you started.
Relax in the river’s many swimming holes or take a leisurely sandbar picnic break. Soak in the warm sunshine and trail your fingers through the refreshing waters as you float lazily along. The journey begins in Tahoe City, located on Lake Tahoe’s north shore, and ends at the River Ranch Lodge patio, where you can enjoy a delicious outdoor lunch, the perfect end to a tranquil trip.
We encourage you to pack some snacks and beverages in a cooler for your time rafting on the Truckee River. We also have an onsite convenience store where you can purchase all the rafting essentials, including but not limited to food, snacks, beverages (including beer), and suntan lotion. If you’re looking for the ideal family-friendly activity in Lake Tahoe, you’ve found it! Just grab a paddle and get ready for an unforgettable rafting adventure on the Truckee River.